Sunday 2 October 2011

Wonderland Online I MISS YOU ;c



hug me ~ muahh!
ahlan wasahlan to my blog


enn ,, I'd updated new post again >.<
padahal baru je beberapa min update post lain ~
-.- watever lah, this blog is mine (:

soe skrg ! tajuknyer ialah  . . ..
jenkjenkjenk ~
about my favourite game !
WONDERLAND ONLINE
yang dianjurkan oleh IGG.
eh tu pon penting ke ? tahh le ~


this is the website of Wonderland Online's Game (:


soe , sape2 nak join pika main game nii , silakan !
dialu-alukan agy (=

you can get many friends at there . one more thing! not Malaysian only play this game. its too many people at there ~ from Canada , Indonesia , America , Australia whatever lah semua ada =D
bak kata pepatah , MACAM-MACAM ADA

so , kalau berkenan , silakanlah join ^_^ pika wait for you all ! muahh (;

I'll share some picture about this game . this is my chatting with my guildmate okay c:

when I'm getting crazy with my bestfriend, FiFi >.<

Its really annoying when the people you talk to, didn't understand what you said D:

when I'm in badmood :P 

call Liss "RUSA" or "DEER" ! :D

syah is a PLAYBOY T_T son ! who's teach you to be like that !?


more information about this game , just add me in facebook !

p/s ; ignorethepikaagundut tu :b

NO COMMENT , NO FOLLOW , means I HATE YOU ^^
joke! <3






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home